iBosses Corporation Limited Official Website Terms & Conditions
iBosses Corporation Limited (Company) offers this website, including all information, software, products and services available from this website or offered as part of or in conjunction with this website (Website), to you, the user, conditioned upon your acceptance of all of the terms, conditions, policies and notices stated here (Terms and Conditions). The Company reserves the right to make changes to these Terms and Conditions immediately by posting the changed Terms and Conditions in this location.
Your use and continued use of the Website constitutes your agreement to the Terms and Conditions, and any changes to the Terms and Conditions made by the Company.
The term ‘us’ or ‘we’ refers to the Company as the owner of the Website. The term ‘you’ refers to the user or viewer of the Website.
- You use the Website at your own risk. The Website is provided to you “as is,” without warranty of any kind either express or implied. Neither the Company nor its employees, agents, third-party information providers, merchants, licensors or the like warrant that the Website or its operation will be accurate, reliable, uninterrupted or error-free. No agent or representative has the authority to create any warranty regarding the Website on behalf of the Company. The Company reserves the right to change or discontinue at any time any aspect or feature of the Website.
- No information contained on the Website constitutes or shall be deemed to constitute an invitation or inducement to invest or otherwise deal in the shares of the Company, with any other person, or to engage in any investment activity, and must not be relied upon in connection with any investment decision.
- The Website may contain share price information about the Company. While every attempt is made to ensure this information is accurate, the accuracy of this information cannot be guaranteed and you should verify any share price information with your stockbroker or the Australian Securities Exchange before relying on this information to make an investment decision.
Forward Looking Statements
- Certain statements contained on the Website constitute forward looking statements. Such forward looking statements involve a number of known and unknown risks, uncertainties and other factors which may cause the actual results, performance or achievements of the Company to be materially different from actual future results and achievements expressed or implied by such forward looking statements. Investors are cautioned not to place undue reliance on these forward looking statements.
- The above exclusions and limitations apply only to the extent permitted by law.
Exclusion of Liability
- The content of the pages of the Website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither the Company nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on the Website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on the Website is entirely at your own risk, for which the Company shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through the Website meet your specific requirements.
- The Website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trademarks reproduced on the Website which are not the property of, or licensed to, the operator are acknowledged on the Website.
- Unauthorised use of the Website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time the Website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- Except for material in the public domain under copyright law, all material contained on the Website (including all software, HTML code, Java applets, Active X controls and other code) is protected by Australian and foreign copyright laws. Except as otherwise expressly provided in these Terms and Conditions, you may not copy, distribute, transmit, display, perform, reproduce, publish, license, modify, rewrite, create derivative works from, transfer, or sell any material contained on the Website without the prior consent of the Company.
- None of the material contained on the Website may be reverse-engineered, disassembled, decompiled, transcribed, stored in a retrieval system, translated into any language or computer language, retransmitted in any form or by any means (electronic, mechanical, photo reproduction, recordation or otherwise), resold or redistributed without the prior written consent of the Company.
- These Terms and Conditions are governed by and enforced in accordance with the laws of Western Australia. Any disputes arising from these Terms and Conditions or in connection with the use of the Website are subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of Western Australia. The Website may be accessed throughout Australia and overseas. The Company makes no representation that the content on the Website complies with the laws of any country outside Australia. If you access the Website from outside Australia, you are responsible for ensuring that your access to, downloading of, use of or reliance on the content contained on the Website is in compliance with all laws in the place in which you are located.
The Company is bound by the Privacy Act 1988 (Cth), which sets out a number of principles concerning the privacy of individuals.
Collection of Your Personal Information
- There are many aspects of the Website which can be viewed without providing personal information, however, for access to certain features you may be required to submit personally identifiable information. This may include but not limited to a unique username and password, or sensitive information required for the recovery of your lost password.
Sharing of Your Personal Information
- We may occasionally hire other companies to provide services on our behalf. Those companies will be permitted to obtain only the personal information they need to deliver the relevant service. The Company takes reasonable steps to ensure that these organisations are bound by confidentiality and privacy obligations in relation to the protection of your personal information. In the case of law enforcement agencies requesting the personal data of individuals obtained via the Website we will provide any information as required by Australian law.
Use of Your Personal Information
- For each visitor to reach the Website, the Company collects non-personally identifiable information, including but not limited to browser type, version and language, operating system, pages viewed while browsing the Website, page access times and referring website address. This collected information is used solely for the purpose of internally gauging visitor traffic, trends and delivering personalised content to you while you are viewing the Website.
Accessing Your Personal Information
- You have a right to access your personal information, subject to exceptions allowed by law. If you would like to do so, please let us know by contacting firstname.lastname@example.org. You may be required to put your request in writing for security reasons.
- The Company reserves the right to charge a fee for searching for, and providing access to, your information on a per request basis.